Full Day Pre-K
Our Full Day Pre-K program is for children who turn four on or before September 1, 2020. This program is open from 7:00 a.m. until 6:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. For the 2020-2021 School Year, it is offered at North Hill.
Room 13 Monday - Friday 7:00 am - 6:00 pm 248.726.4347
- 7:00 - 8:30 Sign-In / Explore & More
- 8:20 - 8:30 Clean-Up & Transition
- 8:30 - 8:40 Large Group
- 8:40 - 8:50 Message Board
- 8:50 - 9:10 Hand Washing & Snack
- 9:10 - 9:20 Bathroom Break
- 9:20 - 9:30 Transition to Outside Time
- 9:30 - 10:00 Outside Time
- 10:00 - 10:10 Transition from Outside Time
- 10:10 - 10:25 Small Group Time
- 10:25 - 10:35 Planning Time
- 10:35 - 11:35 Work Time
- 11:34 - 11:45 Clean-Up Time
- 11:45 - 11:55 Recall Time
- 11:55 - 12:05 Transition to Outside Time
- 12:05 - 12:25 Outside Time
- 12:25 - 12:35 Transition from Outside Time
- 12:35 - 1:00 Hand Washing & Lunch
- 1:00 - 1:10 Bathroom Break & Transition to Rest Time
- 1:10 - 2:10 Rest Time
- 2:10 - 2:20 Bathroom Break & Transition from Rest Time
- 2:20 - 2:35 Small Group Time
- 2:35 - 2:45 Large Group Time
- 2:45 - 3:05 Hand Washing & Snack Time
- 3:05 - 3:15 Transition to Outside Time
- 3:15 - 4:05 Outside Time
- 4:05 - 4:15 Transition from Outside Time
- 4:15 - 4:20 Planning Time
- 4:20 - 5:05 Work Time
- 5:05 - 5:15 Recall Time
- 5:15 - 5:25 Large Group Time
- 5:25 - 6:00 Book Look / Stories / Dismissal
Mrs. Nicol, Teacher
This is Mrs. Nicol's 4th year of teaching. She went to college at Oakland University. She says that the best thing about teaching is "seeing and celebrating the uniqueness of each child and creating an environment where they can begin and continue growing to love school."
She has been married to her husband, Ron for 12 years, they have two children, Sienna and Ronnie, and a lab named Kali. Her favorite food is nachos, she enjoys reading and spending time up north with her family.
Mrs. Bogojevski, Morning Assistant
This is "Mrs. Bogo's" 8th year of teaching. She went to Macomb Community College. She says that the best thing about teaching is "watching the children grow and develop throughout the school year".
She and her husband recently celebrated 20 years of marriage and have three children, Marko, Josef, and Juliana. They enjoy family dinners together and going on bike rides. Her favorite color is pink, her favorite food is pizza and she enjoys spending time in her backyard.
Mrs. Hammond, Afternoon Assistant
This is Mrs. Hammond's 19th year of teaching and her 5th year with RCS Pre-K. She went to college at Humber College in Ontario, Canada where she earned a degree in Early Childhood Education. She says that the best thing about teaching is "having fun while learning."
She has been married for 23 years and has a son who is a junior at Adams High School and plays competitive hockey and a boxer named Stella. Her favorite color is blue, her favorite food is pizza, and she enjoys doing puzzles and watching her son play hockey.
Mrs. Fowler, Afternoon Support
This is Mrs. Fowler's 8th year of teaching. She went to Macomb Community College where she earned a degree in Early Childhood Education. She says that the best thing about teaching is "meeting each child at their level and watching them grow in confidence and ability".
She is married and has three grown children and a beautiful granddaughter. She recently purchased a farmhouse and lives an adventurous life with 4 chickens, 2 ducks, 2 dogs and a cat! Her favorite color is pink, her favorite food is shrimp and she enjoys reading and running.