MHSAA REQUIREMENTS FOR ATHLETICS PRE-PARTICIPATION PHYSICALS FOR 2022-23
An MHSAA pre-participation sports physical is required for all RCS student-athletes who participate in sports in 2022-23. A valid 2022-23 physical examination must be completed on or after April 15, 2022.
A sports physical must be on file in the athletic department on the first day of practice/tryouts. Physicals turned in during the 2022-23 school year are considered valid for the 2022-23 school year provided they were dated April 15, 2022 or later. Starting in 2022 the RCS district will be utilizing Final Forms for collection of physical forms (High School level only). If you have a High School athlete, click on https://rochester-mi.finalforms.com/ to set up an account and get your student-athlete registered for the upcoming season.
Middle School athletes should turn in their signed physical form, dated on or after April 15, 2022, to their coach or athletic director before their first tryout/practice. Middle School athletes are not required to register through Final Forms.
High School Athlete - Final Forms
- Click the Final Forms button to open the Final Forms website.
- Locate the parent icon and click NEW ACCOUNT, then follow the steps to create your account.
- Type YOUR NAME, DATE OF BIRTH, and EMAIL. Click REGISTER.
Note: You will receive an email within 2 minutes prompting you to confirm and complete your registration. If you do not receive an email, then check our spam folder. If you still cannot locate the Final Forms email, then email email@example.com informing our team of the issue.
- Check your email for an ACCOUNT CONFIRMATION EMAIL from the Final Forms Mailman. Once received and opened, click CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT in the email text.
- Create your new Final Forms password. Next, click CONFIRM ACCOUNT.
- Click REGISTER STUDENT to register your first child.
Please click on the PDF link above to download the MHSAA Physical Examination Clearance Form.