Call or text 988 for the suicide and crisis lifeline
The 988 Lifeline provides 24/7, free and confidential support for people in distress, prevention and crisis resources for you or your loved ones, and best practices for professionals in the United States.
- Help and Hotlines
- OK2Say: Confidentially Report Potential Violence
- Suicide Prevention & Awareness Toolkits
- Common Ground: 24/7 Crisis & Resource Helpline
- CARE House: Center for victims of child abuse and neglect
- Grief Resources
- Parent Resources to Enhance Conversations
- Bullying Prevention Toolkit for Caregivers
- Substance Abuse Toolkits for Caregivers
When you’re struggling and in crisis and text, call or chat 988, your trained counselor will listen, support, and share resources.
With Okay2Say, anyone can report tips confidentially on criminal activities or potential harm directed at students, school employees, or schools.