Seesaw creates a powerful learning loop between learners, educators, and families.
What is Seesaw?
Seesaw is a digital student portfolio that encourages educators, students, and families to share in the thinking and learning experience together. It gives families a window into what's going on every day in their child's classroom.
What do learners do on Seesaw?
Learners login to a digital portfolio using the provided code or link. Think of this portfolio like a binder with tabs, but all located and stored digitally. There, they can access their personal journal or teacher assigned activities and use tools like photos, drawing, videos, or notes to share their thinking and learning.
Support Guides for Families
- How do I change my family account notifications?
- Do families have to pay for Seesaw?
- How do I change my email address in my account?
- How do I reset my password?
- My photo or videos won't upload. How do I fix this?
- Is Seesaw accessible?
- How do I enable camera and microphone permissions?
- Why isn't my QR Code working?