Student Daily Health Screening
The student daily health screening is required to be completed daily for students on their in-person learning day. Please complete this prior to entering any Rochester Community Schools bus or building.
*If you have not accepted the Oakland County Health Screening Agreement, you will be prompted to view and accept the form. Do not print or fill out the form. We have your information on file and simply clicking 'I accept' completes your submission. This is a one-time acknowledgement.
Student Daily Health Screening Process:
You must answer "No" to all questions in this survey in order to enter any Rochester Community Schools bus or building. If you answer "Yes", please contact your building administrator and your health care provider for an evaluation. Please do not send your student to school without further direction and school clearance.
- Q: Do I have to submit a daily health screening every day?
- Q: Do I need to print and hand in the Oakland County Health Department COVID-19 School Health Screening Agreement?
- Q: I logged in to ParentVUE, but do not see any health screening questions. Where are they?
- Q: Why can't I see the health screening questions in the ParentVUE app?
- Q: I can't login to ParentVUE - who can help me?