- Curbside 7-day Breakfast Menu - February
- Curbside 7-day Lunch Menu - February
- Elementary Breakfast Menu Feb. 22nd - 26th
- Elementary Lunch Menu Feb. 22nd - 26th
- Elementary Breakfast Menu - March
- Elementary Lunch Menu - March
- RCS Secondary Breakfast Menu - March
- RCS Secondary Lunch Menu - March
- RCS - ATPS Breakfast Menu - March
- RCS - ATPS Lunch Menu - March
- Curbside 2-day Breakfast Menu - March
- Curbside 2-day Lunch Menu - March
- Curbside 7 -day Breakfast Menu - March
- Curbside 7-day Lunch Menu - March
Our Brand Vision
Food is a big part of everyone's well-being, and students need a place to eat where they can connect with others, recharge, and enjoy a sense of happiness in their school. That's why we serve food kids love to eat and create programs that encourage fun and discovery.
Most importantly, we believe that happy cafeterias start with our people. So we empower them to go above and beyond to bring their personal “extra" for even more creativity and joy at meal-time.
Our goal every day is to make sure that students leave the cafeteria happier and healthier than they came in.
Free second-semester food service sign-up is available.
New registration is required.
FREE MEALS! The USDA approved a waiver effective August 31, 2020, that provides breakfast and lunch meals, free of charge, for all children 18 years of age and younger, including ATPS students 26 years of age and younger. Meals, which meet guidelines from the USDA and Michigan Department of Education, will be distributed through the Rochester Community Schools food service program.
When students are in school in person for a full day, breakfast and lunch will be served onsite in school cafeterias. Pre-packaged, grab-and-go selections are available for free for all students on full school days. No registration is required for in-school daily food service at this time.
Cafeteria service is unavailable during shortened days in the hybrid schedule, since students will return home for lunch. Students may bring their own snacks to eat between classes in designated areas where mask removal is permitted. All students are eligible for free meals, available via weekly curbside pickup.
Weekly curbside meal service DOES require NEW registration. Families requesting weekly curbside meals after Jan. 21, 2021 must submit a new registration using this link: https://forms.gle/nddBnMpAupSu1DWs5.
Meals will be distributed in 2- and 7-day increments, including breakfast and lunch.
- Elementary students attending school may have meals during the school day, and are also eligible for weekly 2-day curbside food service.
- Secondary students attending school in person for half days and all students enrolled in the RCS Virtual Campus are eligible for 7-day curbside meal distribution.
Only one registration is required per family; information will be collected about each student’s home-school and learning environment.
For registered participants, after Jan. 21, meals can be picked up on Wednesdays between 11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. at the school you designate as your pick-up location. Food distribution is available at five locations throughout the district.
The curbside pickup locations are:
- Hart Middle School (serving Baldwin, Hart, Hugger, North Hill and Stoney Creek)
- Rochester High (serving ATPS, Hamlin, Long Meadow, McGregor and Rochester)
- Adams High (serving Adams, Brewster, Delta Kelly, Musson and Van Hoosen)
- Reuther Middle School (serving Brooklands, Hampton and Reuther)
- West Middle School (serving Meadow Brook, University Hills and West)
If your student is new to the district and enrolled in the RCS Virtual Campus, please use the RCS boundary map to determine your home-school for pick-up.
Free and reduced-price meal application. Families are encouraged to continue to fill out the online free and reduced-price meal application for the 2020-2021 school year. A new application is required at the beginning of each school year. If you have already applied for this year, no further action is needed.
Applications for this program also support the district beyond food service including Title I and 31a funding. The program also connects families to additional community resources including Blessings In a Backpack, Neighborhood House and possible individual support for district programs.
For the online free and reduced-price meal application process, please use this link: https://www.myschoolapps.com/Application.
If there are specific dietary questions or concerns, please contact the food services office at 248-726-4618 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Director of Dining Services: Tracy Hizer; 248-726-4650
Assistant Director: Tamara Brazelton; 248-726-4601
Assistant Director: Marcella Flaherty; 248-726-4603
Administrative Assistant: Sylvia Brown; 248-726-4602
Fax Number: 248-726-4645