The Facilities Team
- Pete Muscio, Director of Facilities and Capital Projects
- Tony Antoszewski, Facilities Manager, Maintenance & Grounds
- Sarah Fremont, Project Engineer
- Dan Jaffe, Auditorium Facilitator
- Deana Davis, ABM Custodial Manager for all RCS buildings
- Vincent Hansell, Facilities Student Intern
Our Maintenance, Grounds, and Office staff support all our buildings inside and out.
- Steve Carpenter, Zone Manager
- Bill Lalonde, Zone Manager
- Franz Langegger, Zone Manager
- Tom Woudstra, Zone Manager
- Bob Chism
- Adam Chyz
- Ryan Fuller
- Mike Prange
- Steve Sherby
- Bryon Swanson
- Michael Thayer
- Phil Chapman
- Jason Grant
- Jeff Green
- Marc Gunter
Office Support Staff
- Suzann Cencich, FOC
- Betsy Kelly, Facility Rentals
- Lynn Singer, Administration Center
- Administration Center 3rd floor, 501 W. University Dr., Rochester, MI 48307
- Facilities Operation Center, 1402 W. Hamlin Rd., Rochester Hills, MI 48309
Rent RCS Facilities
Our buildings are normally available to rent after school and on weekends per the Policy for Use of School Facilities. Reservation requests may be made by email or online. For assistance in making reservations, please call (248) 726-3163 between 9 AM and 3 PM Monday - Friday during the school year.
- Our on-line system requires at least 48 hours notice. We request two weeks notice for the best service.
- Auditorium requests must be made at least a month in advance and will require additional time for approvals.
- New accounts take up to 3 business days to become active.
For field rentals, please click on the Field Rental Request button below and include all of the following in your email: specific date(s), times, team or organization, and 1st and 2nd choice of school, or email our partner RARA at firstname.lastname@example.org. Two week advance notice is preferred.
Custodial Services are performed by ABM Industries Group.