The Facilities Team
- Pete Muscio, Director of Facilities and Capital Projects
- Jason Steinbrink, Facilities Manager, Maintenance & Grounds
- Michaiah McCollum, Contract Manager, Custodial
- Sarah Fremont, Project Engineer
- Dan Jaffe, Auditorium Facilitator
- Deana Davis, ABM Custodial Manager for all buildings north of Tienken & Brooklands
- Nicolas Sarmiento, SSC Custodial Manager for all buildings south of Tienken
Our Maintenance, Grounds, and Office staff support all our buildings inside and out.
- Steve Carpenter, Zone Manager
- Bill Lalonde, Zone Manager
- Franz Langegger, Zone Manager
- Tom Woudstra, Zone Manager
- John Baranowski
- Gene Bilewicz
- Bob Chism
- Adam Chyz
- Dave Cordero
- Mike Prange
- Steve Sherby
- Jeff Green
- Phil Chapman
- Jason Grant
- Marc Gunter
Office Support Staff
- Lynn Singer, Administration Center
- Suzann Cencich, FOC
- Betsy Kelly, Facility Rentals
- Administration Center 3rd floor, 501 W. University Dr., Rochester, MI 48307
- Facilities Operation Center, 1402 W. Hamlin Rd., Rochester Hills, MI 48309
Rent RCS Facilities
PLEASE NOTE: OUR BUILDINGS, FIELDS AND GROUNDS ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR RENTALS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
Our buildings and fields are normally available to rent after school and on weekends per the Policy for Use of School Facilities. Reservation requests may be made by email or online. For assistance in making reservations, please call (248) 726-3163 between 9 AM and 3 PM Monday - Friday during the school year.
- Our on-line system requires at least 48 hours notice. We request two weeks notice for the best service.
- Auditorium requests must be made at least a month in advance and will require additional time for approvals.
- New accounts take up to 3 business days to become active.
For field rentals, please email with all of the following: specific date(s), times, team or organization, and 1st and 2nd choice of school, or call our partner RARA at (248) 656-8308 x113. Two week advance notice is preferred.