Enrollment for all grades for the 2021-22 school year will open on March 8, 2021.
You will receive an email notification once we have processed your enrollment.
All Transitional Kindergarten (TK) placements must be pre-approved. If you are interested in enrolling in the Transitional Kindergarten program, please submit the Request for TK/K Information form. Please wait until you have received approval from the Curriculum Department before submitting an online enrollment for TK.
Online Enrollment Requirements and Information
Please read through this information in it's entirety prior to beginning your online enrollment
Already have Rochester Community Schools (RCS) student(s) and adding another?
You will need to follow the instructions below to login to your ParentVUE account to add an additional student within the system. Go to ParentVUE and choose Online Registration. Please do NOT create a separate account as you won't be able to access your other student(s).
If you have no current/returning Rochester Community Schools (RCS) student(s) in your family
You will need to create a ParentVUE account to enroll your new student. Please use the instructions below and choose to Create a New Account.
If you stop the enrollment process and log out, online registration saves the entered information. You can click Resume Registration or Start Over next time you log in to resume your online registration.
Remember to supply the building with any additional documents needed for enrollment.
Required Enrollment Documents
Please have the following required documents in digital form before you start the Online Registration Process.
*All enrollments must be submitted by a parent or legal guardian
Proof of Residency
Rochester Community Schools reserves the right to verify residency documentation provided at the time of enrollment. Enrollment may be delayed during the verification process.
Parent/Guardian valid picture ID
The safety and protection of our students is a top priority. If you have custody/guardianship concerns for your student(s), please be sure to provide us with the appropriate legal documents at the time of enrollment.
- Please be prepared to provide the name, address and phone number of your child's previous school during the online enrollment process
- If your child is receiving special education services, please provide a copy of the student's current Individual Education Plan (IEP) when enrolling online
- If your child has a 504, please provide a current copy during the online enrollment process
- Secondary students should be prepared to provide their counselor with an unofficial transcript
- Elementary students may be asked by their school to provide a copy of their most recent report card