The Administration Building is in the process of relocating and will be closed to visitors during this time. The Enrollment Team will be working remotely and continuing to process enrollments. If you need assistance during this time please email us at RCSEnrollment@rochester.k12.mi.us
Once open, our new offices will be located at 52585 Dequindre Rd., Rochester, MI 48307.
Enrollment for the 2022-23 school year is now open. Enrollments are submitted online through ParentVUE.
If you would like to enroll please visit Online Enrollment for a complete list of required documents and instructions.
You will receive an email notification once we have processed your enrollment.
All Transitional Kindergarten (TK) placements must be pre-approved. If you are interested in enrolling in TK please visit the Transitional Kindergarten webpage. Please wait until you have received approval from the Curriculum Department before submitting an online enrollment for TK.
- Translations of Enrollment Requirements
- Open Enrollment
- I've moved to a new home within the RCS boundaries, how do I change my address with RCS?
- How do I get a copy of my child's birth certificate?
- How do I know what school my children will attend?
- How do I get an electronic copy of the required enrollment documents to submit with my online enrollment?
- Schools of Choice
- Kindergarten Enrollment
- Virtual Campus