Welcome to the Rochester Community School District Community Relations Department, where we take pride in communications excellence. There are several ways to connect with our district.
- Our website is a great resource. Emergency information and school closings will always be posted at the top of the homepage. You can access the homepage from any of our school sites simply by clicking on the RCS logo.
- SchoolMessenger is the district’s primary communication system. RCS families will begin to receive messages once their student is enrolled. Community members, alumni and retirees are also invited to stay connected with our district and sign up for RCS news alerts.
- We are always looking for ways to improve our programs and services and your feedback is an important part of that process. To ask questions, share a concern, or make a comment, always feel free to contact your child’s school directly, or you can use the Talk to RCS feature on our website.
- Although the Board of Education is aware of the information shared using the Talk to RCS feature, community members can also send an email directly to the board.
- Social media is a great way to stay connected and learn about the wonderful things taking place in our schools. RCS Facebook, Twitter #RCSpride, Instagram, RCS Foundation
Community Relations: (248) 726-3185
RCS Foundation: (248) 726-3190
The Rochester Community School District received the 2020 Michigan Schools Public Relations Association Gold Medallion Award for responsible school communications. The honor recognized RCS for developing a comprehensive program to promote the ways our school environment allows all members of the RCS community to feel safe, valued and respected. Our communications seek to assure families that we value and care about our students' well-being and that we are advancing a culture of care, inclusion and understanding.