My name is Krystal Renton and I will be taking over for Ms. Messing for the rest of the year. I completed my student teaching at West last fall and spent last semester at Adams as a long term substitute. I am very excited to be back at West! I look forward to getting to work with all of you! Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or concerns. I keep up a website with daily classroom information www.mrsrenton.weebly.com.
- Website: Please use my weebly website to get up to date classroom information including, daily classroom activities, homework/due date, worksheets, school calendar, etc.: www.mrsrenton.weebly.com
- Grades: Grades can be accessed through MyRCS.
- Contact Information: If you have any questions, comments, or concerns email is the best way to contact me - firstname.lastname@example.org
- SmartBoard Activities: We may continue to use SmartBoard Activities and downloading the "Notebook Interactive Viewer" may be helpful- SmartBoard Notebook Interactive Viewer
- World Studies Online Textbook Access: Online access to the 6th grade world studies textbook is available at https://www.successnetplus.com/ The user name and password are case sensitive User name: iluvgeo Password: 6thgrade
- US History Online Textbook Access: Online access to the 8th grade history textbook is available at https://www.pearsonsuccessnet.com/ The user name and password are case sensitive User name: Americanhistory Password: Grade8
2012-2013 Second Semester Schedule:
- 1st Hour: World Studies - Western Hemisphere
- 2nd Hour: Software Applications 7
- 3rd Hour: US History
- 4th Hour: World Studies - Western Hemisphere
- 5th Hour: US History
- 6th Hour: Prep