RCS Showcase Submissions
Thank you for your interest in submitting an item to the Rochester Community Schools Showcase. Our Showcase consists of newsy items accompanied by a photograph and are displayed on the home page of our district web site. Every time the home page is visited/refreshed a different Showcase item is randomly displayed. Thumbnail images of all active Showcase items are displayed below the current Showcase item.
Anyone can submit an item - parents, teachers, staff, students, and community members. For an item to be submitted we request:
- A one or two paragraph blurb that briefly describes the event. Be sure to include the date of the event, the location, and any background information as to the importance and/or reason for the event.
- A photo
- Photos with lots of students are best
- The original (full size, uncropped) version of the image is preferred
- Photos must be at least 480 pixels tall.
- Photos in landscape orientation are preferred
Click the email link below to email your item. If your item is accepted, it will be posted to the home page of the district web site for one month. The item will also be posted to the district Facebook page.
RCS reserves the right to edit your item and/or photo as necessary.