Home : DEPARTMENTS : Payroll


payroll image

Thank you for visiting the

Payroll Department for

Rochester Community Schools.


Please check below for forms and information that may be helpful to you.  If you are unable to find something on this web site, please feel free to contact us and we will be happy to assist you.


Access to Employee Online is currently limited to district local networks and via VPN.

If you work outside of the district and require pay history information, please contact either the Payroll or Human Resource Department for assistance.

This is a temporary issue and we are hoping for resolution prior to the end of the school year.

Our apologies for the inconvenience and we thank you for your patience.

Contact Information


(248) 726-3188

FAX (248) 726-3145

Save time with miAccount!


Need to change your beneficiary information?

Need to request a new member statement from ORS?