REGISTRATION for NEW families begins 3-9-15.
Password will be be published below beginning March 9 at 8:00 AM.
Please see flyer listing the 2015-2016 classes in Parent Information folder below.
Pre-K is proud to offer the following programs for the 2015 - 2016 school year:
The Great Start Readiness Program: a FREE preschool program for children who will be 4 on or before 9-1-2015.
To determine if you qualify please click on the GSRP folder below and then the folder titled Enrollment Information.
Pre-K 3: for children who will be three on or before 9-1-2015. (Baldwin, Brewster, Hampton, North Hill)
Pre-K 4: for children who will be four on or before 9-1-2015. (Baldwin, Brewster, Delta Kelly, Hampton, Musson, North Hill )
Full-Day Pre-K 4: for children who will be four on or before 9-1-2015 (Hamlin, University Hills)
Parent-Tot: for children who will be two on or before September 1, 2015 (with a caregiver). (Registration in office.)
Files & Folders
Pre-K On-Line Registration for 2015 - 2016
- All Pre-K registration is done from this webpage. (Effective 3-9-2015 the current password will be shown here.)
- Registration for the 2014 - 2015 is now closed.
- Registration for the 2015 - 2016 school year for families currently enrolled in a Pre-K class is ongoing.
- Registration for the 2015-2016 school year will open at 8:00 AM on March 9, 2015 for new families.
- There is a non-refundable registration fee of $75.00 per child (paid by credit card at the end of the online registration process).
- You will need to enter the following information in order to complete your registration: emergency contact information, additional pick up persons, physician's name and address, and the date of the child's last DTaP shot.
- Please click on only ONE CLASS section. ~ For registration in Full-Day Pre-K 4 you will need to click on each day that your child will attend. (There is a three day minimum for enrollment in Full-Day Pre-K 4.)
- Enrollment in the class will be completed only after your payment information is submitted and approved.
- You will be notified via email once your registration has been processed (within one week of registration).
- Families registering after September 1 must pay tuition balance prior to child attending the first day of school.
WAIT LIST: If your preferred class is not available you may request to be put on a waiting list. Please send your request along with your phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please limit your request to two (2) alternate choices and indicate your child's name and class number(s) you're requesting. You will be contacted if an opening in your desired class becomes available.