Great Start Readiness Program
Free prschool program for chidren who turn 4 on or before 9-1-15 and whose families meet income eligiblity guidelines.
To determine if you qualify please click on the GSRP folder below and then the Enrollment Information folder.
You may also call 248-726-3022 for more information.
Thank you for your support, most of our 2015 - 2016 Pre-K classes are full!
Class locations, times, and tuition costs can be found on the "2015 - 2016 Pre-K Classes" document in the "Parent Information" folder below.
Pre-K 3: for children who will be three on or before 9-1-2015. (All Pre-K 3 classes are full, please consider being added to a wait list.)
Pre-K 4: for children who will be four on or before 9-1-2015. (Openings remain at Brooklands, Musson, and North Hill )
Full-Day Pre-K 4: for children who will be four on or before 9-1-2015 (Openings remain at Hamlin and McGregor)
Parent-Tot: for children who will be two on or before September 1, 2015 (with a caregiver). (Registration at Admin - Pre-K office.)
Files & Folders
Pre-K On-Line Registration for 2015 - 2016
- All Pre-K registration is done from this webpage, password is "play".
- Registration for the 2015 - 2016 school year is ongoing (as space permits).
- There is a non-refundable registration fee of $75.00 per child (paid by credit card at the end of the online registration process).
- You will need to enter the following information in order to complete your registration: emergency contact information, additional pick up persons, physician's name and address, and the date of the child's last DTaP shot.
- Please click on only ONE CLASS section. ~ For registration in Full-Day Pre-K 4 you will need to click on each day that your child will attend. (There is a three day minimum for enrollment in Full-Day Pre-K 4.)
- Enrollment in the class will be completed only after your payment information is submitted and approved.
- You will be notified via email once your registration has been processed (within one week of registration).
- Families registering after September 1 must pay tuition balance prior to child attending the first day of school.
WAIT LIST: If your preferred class is not available you may request to be put on a waiting list. Please send your request along with your phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please limit your request to two (2) alternate choices and indicate your child's name and class number(s) you're requesting. You will be contacted if an opening in your desired class becomes available.