Pre-K is proud to offer the following programs for the 2014 - 2015 school year:
The Great Start Readiness Program: a FREE preschool program for children who will be 4 on or before 10-1-2014.
To determine if you qualify please click on the GSRP folder below and then the folder titled Enrollment Information.
(A complete list of classes, including class section numbers and tuition costs can be found in the Parent Information folder below.)
Pre-K 3: :for children who will be three on or before 9-1-2014. (Baldwin, Brewster, Hampton, North Hill)
Class Sections 301, 303, 304, 305, 307, 309, and 310 are FULL for the 2014 - 2015 school year.
Pre-K 4: for children who will be four on or before 9-1-2014. (Baldwin, Brewster, Delta Kelly, Hampton, Hart, Musson, North Hill )
Class Sections 401, 402, 403, 405, 411, and 414 are FULL for the 2014 - 2015 school year.
Full-Day Pre-K 4: for children who will be four on or before 9-1-2014 (Hamlin)
Parent-Tot: for children who will be two on or before September 1, 2014 (with a caregiver). (Registration in office.)
Help Me Grow ~ Free Developmental Screening
Doing regular developmental screenings in your child's early years helps make sure they are on track.
It helps spot areas where more support may be needed.
The secure and confidential process takes approximately 10 minutes to complete and is available in English and Spanish.
Click here to begin.
Pre-K On-Line Registration for 2014 - 2015
- All Pre-K registration is done from this webpage, password is PREK.
- Registration for the 2013-2014 school year is now closed.
- Registration for the 2014-2015 school year opened at 8:00 AM on February 10, 2014 for families currently enrolled in a Pre-K class.
- Registration for the 2014-2015 school year will open at 8:00 AM on March 3, 2014 for new families.
- The cost of registration is $60.00 per family.
- The registration fee is paid by credit card at the end of the on-line registration process.
- You will need to enter the following information in order to complete your registration: emergency contact information, additional pick up persons, physician's name and address, and the date of the child's last DTaP shot.
- Please click on only ONE CLASS section.
- Enrollment in the class will be completed only after your payment information is submitted and approved.
- You will be notified via email once your registration has been processed (within one week of registration).
WAIT LIST: If your preferred class is not available you may request to be put on a waiting list. Please send your request along with your phone number to email@example.com. Please limit your request to two (2) alternate choices and indicate your child's name and class number(s) you're requesting. You will be contacted if an opening in your desired class becomes available.