OPEN HOUSE for 2015 - 2016 preschool classes is Friday Janaury 16, 2015, 9:00 - 12:00.
Please see flyer in Parent Information folder below.
Pre-K is proud to offer the following programs for the 2014 - 2015 school year:
The Great Start Readiness Program: a FREE preschool program for children who will be 4 on or before 10-1-2014.
To determine if you qualify please click on the GSRP folder below and then the folder titled Enrollment Information.
Pre-K 3: for children who will be three on or before 9-1-2014. Openings remain at North Hill (TU/TH PM class).
Pre-K 4: for children who will be four on or before 9-1-2014. (Baldwin, Brewster, Delta Kelly, Hampton, Hart, Musson, North Hill )
Openings remain at Musson, Brewster, and North Hill. Please call 248-726-3022 for more information.
Full-Day Pre-K 4: for children who will be four on or before 9-1-2014 (Openings remain at Hamlin.)
Parent-Tot: for children who will be two on or before September 1, 2014 (with a caregiver). (Registration in office.)
Files & Folders
Pre-K On-Line Registration for 2014 - 2015
- All Pre-K registration is done from this webpage, password is PREK.
- Registration for the 2014 - 2015 will be accecpted until January 31, 2015 (as space permits).
- There is a $60.00 non-refundable registration fee for the 2014 - 2015 school year (paid by credit card at the end of the online registration process).
- Registration for the 2015 - 2016 school year will begin at 8:00 AM on February 16, 2015 for families currently enrolled in a Pre-K class.
- Registration for the 2015-2016 school year will open at 8:00 AM on March 9, 2015 for new families.
- The Registration Fee for the 2015 - 2016 school year will be $75.00 per child.
- You will need to enter the following information in order to complete your registration: emergency contact information, additional pick up persons, physician's name and address, and the date of the child's last DTaP shot.
- Please click on only ONE CLASS section. ~ For registration in Full-Day Pre-K 4 you will need to click on each day that your child will attend.
- Enrollment in the class will be completed only after your payment information is submitted and approved.
- You will be notified via email once your registration has been processed (within one week of registration).
- Families registering after September 1 must pay tuition balance prior to child attending the first day of school.
WAIT LIST: If your preferred class is not available you may request to be put on a waiting list. Please send your request along with your phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please limit your request to two (2) alternate choices and indicate your child's name and class number(s) you're requesting. You will be contacted if an opening in your desired class becomes available.