Rochester High School
180 S. Livernois
Rochester Hills, MI 48307
Mr. Charles Rowland III, Principal
- Dec. 2nd: Band Booster meeting, 7:00 p.m. in the Band room
- Dec. 7th: Falcon Marching Band plays at the Sarnia Parade of Lights
- Dec. 8th: Falcon Marching Band at the Rochester Hometown Christmas Parade, 3:00 p.m.
- Dec. 11th: Band Concert, 7:00 p.m. in the RHS Auditorium
- Dec. 12th: Junior Parent Night, 6:30 p.m. in the F wing classrooms
- Dec. 18th: RHS Variety Show, 7:00 p.m. in the RHS Auditorium
- Dec. 19th: Jostens final cap & gown order placement 10:45 a.m. - 12:20 p.m.
- Dec. 19th: Winter Choir Concert, 7:00 p.m. in the RHS Auditorium
- Dec. 23rd - Jan. 3rd: No School, Holiday Recess
- Jan. 6th: Band Booster meeting, 7:00 p.m. in the Band room
- Jan. 13th: Athlietic Boosters meeting, 6:00 p.m. in the Media Center
- Jan. 16th: PTSA meeting, 6:00 p.m. in the Media Center
- Jan. 17th: Winter Spirit Assembly, 6th hour
- Jan. 17th: Crosstown Showdown- basketball game vs. Adams High School held at O.U.
- Jan. 20th: No School, Martin Luther King Day Holiday
- Jan. 22nd - 24th: Mid-Term Exams, Half days: 7:35-10:47 a.m.
- Jan. 22nd: Financial Aid Night, 6:00-8:00 p,.m. in the Audtorium
- Jan. 25th: MSBOA Solo & Ensemble Festival
- Jan. 27th: 2nd semester and 3rd quarter begin
- Jan. 28th: AP Parent Night, 6:30 p.m. in the Media Center
- Jan. 29th: Auditions for Rochester Idol and Idol Jr., 4:00-4:30 in the Auditorium
Students - Take This Survey!
Senior Information for 2014 Graduates
- Student nomination form for the "Who's Your Falcon?" award.
- Staff member nomination form for the "Who's Your Falcon?" award.
- Volunteer nomination form for the "Who's Your Falcon?" award.
Join the Rochester High School PTSA!
Please support our Parent Teacher Student Association by joining! Funds generated by the PTSA support numerous programs at RHS:
- Student Enrichment
- The Annual Reflections Contest
- Senior All Night Party
- Staff Appreciation
- Student Scholarships
- Freshman Mentoring Program
Visit the RHS PTSA's web site for more infomation about joining, volunteering, and helping to make our school the best!
As we did in 2012, Rochester High School has again received a Silver ranking in the U.S. News & World Report Best High Schools National Rankings for 2013! Our staff, students, and parents are truly the best! For more information, read our full report on the U.S. News website.
Parents are able to access their child's school information through the district's information web site, "myRCS." at myrcs.rochester.k1.2mi.us. Here, you're able to view your son or daughter's attendance records, class schedule, assignments, and current course grades. All information is updated nightly. Each Rochester Community Schools family has a numeric user ID and password that remains the same throughout your child's years attending a Rochester school. In addition, families with more than one child at one or more schools are able to access information for each child with the same user ID and password. For assistance with myRCS:
- If you need your Parent User ID, contact the RHS main office at 726-5400.
- If you need your Password, go online to myrcs.rochester.k12.us and click on Reset Password. An email containing a link to reset your password will be sent to your email account on file.
- If you have difficulty with resetting a password, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and include your User ID, child's name, and name of school.
Please help RHS earn extra funds at no cost to you! Sign up with various retailers or purchase from these web pages to get a portion of your sales donated to us. Visit our School Fundraisers page to see a list of the organizations that RHS has partnered up with, then use our links to sign up and shop.
If your child is missing school from an approved absence or is receiving intervention assistance, click the button below to request homework. 48 hours notice is required please.