Rochester Adams High School
Congratulations to AHS Girls Swim & Dive Team
The Adams Girls Swim and Dive, coached by Tim Hickey, had an undefeated swim season(8-0). Continuing on that success, they won the OAA Red League Championship Meet on 11/7 at Lake Orion HS by a commanding 88 points. These two accomplishments make them the sole OAA Red League 2014 Champions. This is also the first time in ten years that Adams Girls Swim and Dive has won the League Championship. During the League Finals meet, Adams had 23 swimmers finish in the top 8, an impressive accomplishment. The 200 Medley Relay Adams High School and OAA League records were broken by the team consisting of Allison Zweng, Nicole Pape, Krystal Karas, and Clare Langenderfer.
All League Swimmer honors were bestowed on five Adams team members: Seniors Krystal Karas and Allison Zweng, and Sophomores Nicole Pape, Clare Langenderfer, and Limmy Kim.
The final meet of the season is the Division 2 STATE meet in Holland, MI, on November 21st and 22nd. Adams will be sending the following 17 STATE qualified swimmers: Seniors: Hannah Berich, Alexa Graf, Krystal Karas, Theresa Riviera and Allison Zweng. Juniors: Jo-Jo Lohner, Jamie Miller and Julia Seitz. Sophomores: Mackenzie Cole, Adrienne Goins, Limmy Kim(diver), Clare Langenderfer, Nicole Pape, Adriana Waack and Maddie Welch. Freshmen: Mackenzie Humphries, Elisa Kong, and Erin Santella.
- Daily Announcements 5/22/2015
- Rochester Adams High School - Gold Medal 5/12/2014
- Physical Exams Available this Summer 5/8/2015
- SLP - Summer Learning Program 5/1/2015
- Senior Class News 3/17/2015
- Adams 40th Class Reunion 5/15/2015
- Adams Receives Michigan GREEN School's Highest Designation 4/20/2015
- School Safety 3/13/2015
- M-STEP, ACT and Workkeys Assessments 2/13/2015
- Loitering Policy Letter - September 2014 9/5/2014
- Adams Named as a “High Performing School” 9/26/2014
- Scholars of Distinction - Guidelines 3/13/2014
- FREE Spanish Tutoring 9/25/2014
- Steve Shaltz Memorial Fund 6/14/2012
- Target Take Charge of Education 9/3/2013