Rochester Adams High School
AHS Student Council “GIVING BACK WEEK” Final Results Are In!
The Canley Cup - Adams High School was extremely busy last week with students and staff members collecting cans and money for the Rochester Area Neighborhood House Pantry. You could feel the school spirit in the air as classes and teachers feverously brought in cans and money in a friendly competition so they could be named the winner of the "Canley Cup". Ultimately, when all the cans and money were collected, Mr. Lovalvo and his classes were awarded the "Canley Cup" with strong competition from teachers Frau Barner, Ms. Branoff, Ms. Gemellaro and Ms. Danielson. In the end, the biggest winner was the Rochester Area Neighborhood House Pantry with Adams making a donation of combined cans and money of over $42,000.
Blood Drive - We had 73 people volunteer to donate, and 55 pints were collected for the American Red Cross, saving 165 lives.
MDA Miracle Minute - This year DECA raised over $4,410 during the MDA Miracle Minute. This is almost enough to send 6 children to the MDA summer camp.
A big "Thank You" to all students, staff, community members and especially Student Council for making "Giving Back Week" such a huge success.
- * Dessert Theatre - Friday, May 1, 2015 4/2/2015
- * STEAM Career Exploration Fair - Saturday, May 2, 2015 4/20/2015
- * NO SCHOOL - Tuesday, May 5, 2015 Professional Development/Election Day 4/20/2015
- * Spring Choir Concert - Tuesday, May 12, 2015 4/20/2015
- * Collage Band Concert - Thursday, May 14, 2015 4/20/2015
- * Senior Breakfast & Exams - Monday, May 18, 2015 4/20/2015
- * Seniors' Last Day & Exams - Tuesday, May 19, 2015 4/20/2015
- * Senior PROM - Thursday, May 21, 2015 3/17/2015
- * M-Step Testing-Juniors - May 26-28, 2015 4/20/2015
- * PTSA Meeting - Thursday, May 28, 2015 3/17/2015
- * Senior Commencement - Tuesday, June 2, 2015 3/17/2015