Welcome to our Media Center Webpage!
Long Meadow Media Center: Who We Are! Presentation:
"For the time being, what we know from this study and its predecessors is that the research on school librarians and their association with students' test scores is remarkably consistent in its findings: regardless of how rich or poor a community is, students tend to perform better on reading tests where and when, their library programs are in the hands of endorsed librarians," wrote the researchers.
Files & Folders
- Our 5th Grade News
- School Year Resource Flyer
- Summer Resources
- Recommended Reading
- District Policy: Adoption and Maintenance of Media Center Materials
- District Policy: Distance Education
- District Policy: Educational Technology
- Long Meadow Media Center 2008-2009 School Year Report
- Long Meadow Media Center 2009-2010 School Year Report
- Booklists for Students
- Long Meadow Media Center: Who We Are!