Links & Emails
Financial Aid and Scholarship Websites
- www.collegeanswer.com ( good source of financial aid information and a scholarship search)
- www.fafsa.ed.gov (excellent site and a must see for most college financial aid)
- www.fastaid.com (free scholarship search)
- www.fastweb.com (scholarship search)
- www.freschinfo.com (scholarship search)
- www.scholarships.com (scholarship search)
Merit Scholarships Website
This site, www.meritaid.com , is a compilation of what every university has to offer for merit scholarships and what the criteria is to get the scholarships.
Horatio Alger Scholarship
The Horatio Alger Association seeks to assist students who have demonstrated integrity, perseverance in overcoming adversity, strength of character, financial need, a good academic record, commitment to pursue a college education, and a desire to contribute to society.
For more information and application, visit www.scholars.horatioalger.org
Scholarship Deadline: October 25, 2015
ROTC is offered at many colleges. The program offers full tuition, books, and a monthly stipend in the freshman year. If you accept the scholarship, you have a commitment for active or reserve duty when you graduate. Currently that commitment is three to four years. Army, Navy, Air Force and Marines all have ROTC programs.