Welcome to the 2013 - 2014 School Year
We look forward to working with your students to make this a successful school year! Students are assigned to counselors according to alphabet. Please see the breakdown below:
Mrs. Janice King: A - Dt x5229 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Mrs. Sarah Falkowski: Du - Kf x5228 (email@example.com)
Mr. Mark Fabian: Kg - Pd x5326 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Mrs. Christy Clement: Pe - Sb x5231 (email@example.com)
Mr. Barry Freund: Sc - Z x5230 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Mrs. Kathy Mieszczak: Registrar x5227 (email@example.com)
Mrs. Joy Snook: Counseling Secretary x5207 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Counseling Fax Number: 248-726-5385
*Please see the counselor's folder below for more information!
Senior Meeting Powerpoint
Senior Meetings were held on September 9, 2013. Click on the link below for the Senior Packet.
Mrs. Mieszczak will be accepting completed college application materials (signed EDP, signed release of information form, etc.) from Seniors in the Class of 2013 before and after school.
Seniors who need their college applications SENT before the END of 2013 must submit them to Mrs. M in the counseling office by Dec. 13, 2013.
We will, of course, continue processing college applications again in January 2014. :-)
Junior meetings with counselors were held on November 18th. Please click on the link below for the informational packet that was given to all students.
Sophomore meetings with counselors were held on December 4th and 5th. Please click on the link below for the informational packet that was given to all students.
Adams Counseling Text Message Updates
If you would like to receive periodic text message updates from the Adams Counseling Department, please click on the link below for information on how to sign up. It is a great way to get important reminders regarding, testing, scheduling, and other counseling information.
Transcript Request Information
- Transcript Request Information 9/1/2011
- LOOKING FOR HELP WITH FINANCIAL AID? Go to our "Scholarship Bulletin" folder and check out scholarship opportunities, financial aid info, and links to helpful websites!
Links & Emails
Files & Folders
- Advanced Placement (AP)
- Career Cruising
- Career Mentorships
- College Choice Guide
- Counseling Secretary and Registrar
- Four Year Planning Form
- Graduation Requirements beginning with the class of 2011
- Information for Incoming Freshmen (current 8th grade students)
- Junior Parent
- Parenting Articles and Information
- Project Graduation
- Questions to Ask College Representatives
- Scholarship Bulletin
- Senior Information
- Sophomore Planning
- Summer Learning
- Testing Information
- Transcript Request Form 1983 to Present
- University & College Info
- Visiting College Representatives
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Websites for Comprehensive Advice on College Admissions