Please join us on Monday, October 12 at 10:30 a.m. for a guided tour of Rochester High School and learn how the bond proposal impacts our students across the district. Following the tour, attendees will have the opportunity to talk with the Superintendent, Dr. Shaner. To reserve a spot call 248-726-3137 or email email@example.com. RSVPs are encouraged but not required.
RHS Students Attend Distinguished Women's Forum
RHS students attended the Northwood University Distinguished Woman’s Forum at the Royal Park Hotel to honor female entrepreneurs. Linda Solomon, photojournalist and author and founder of Pictures of Hope was the moderator. Panelists included Florine Mark, President and CEO of The WW Group, Inc., Denise Ilitch, President and CEO of Ilitch Holdings, Inc., Brenda Rowley, VP of Operations for Rowleys Wholesale, Stephanie D. Curtis, President and shareholder of Curtis / Castillo PC, and Margery Krevsky Dosey, Founder and CEO of Production Plus, Inc.
- Board of Education Work Session Agenda 9.28.2015 9/25/2015
- Bell Time for the 2015-16 RCS School Year 8/31/2015
- RCS 2015-16 Community Date List (revised 7.6.2015) 4/20/2015
- Pride in Excellence: Strategic Planning 2020 10/15/2014
- School Closing Decisions 2/23/2015
- Substance Abuse Parent Forum Broadcasts & Handouts 12/3/2013
- School Accountability Scorecards 8/20/2013